Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I still hurt

Okay so now when I sleep at night I have to have my bear (yes I'm 35 and I sleep with a teddy bear) underneath my shoulder so it's pushed up a bit and that's the only relief I have. If I try and change positions I get that shooting pain and I'm wide awake. What the heck? Today is the last day of the anti-inflammatory that I'm taking. The pain killers that they gave me are like Vicodin and so strong that they do worse things to me so I'd rather deal with the pain. I'm a light weight when it comes to meds.

I think I may try and get in to get another massage this week too.
It's like one of my muscles by my shoulder blade is paralized. Other muscles in my arm are sore for compensating for the jacked up parts.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Have you tried to go to a chiropractor? I was feeling the same way a few months back and got cracked and pulled and (took about 3 times) I totally understand how you feel about the meds thing... Advil is about all I can take. Vic makes me a little crazy.