Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garden Spells - a smash!

Thanks to my fellow Book Club members, as always I have a blast! It's true I don't photo well but keep this in mind...I had to set the timer and run back with my book and try to keep my eyes open since we had to take a few due to a couple of ladies that blinked in other pictures. Hence the deer in the head light look! :)

Although I couldn't get real organic flowers to cook with I did something kinda fun. See photos

I'm not a great chef, photographer, or crafty person but I will say these were fun!


5 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

what are you talking about? Those cupcakes look pretty darn crafty to me! Glad you gals had a great time

Lisa and Rustin said...

good times! and good read!
thanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Kellie that was an amazing picture of those beautiful cupcakes.
Love, Mom

Dan said...

Those look PRO. Do you have any chocolate left over? Mmm, cupcakes.

Melanie Papworth said...

Not a flattering picture of me, etiher, so it's all good. thanks for hosting! :)