Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon - 3.5 stars

I really didn't care for Edward in Twilight (movie) but SO much better this go around. Ahhhh. This time it was Bella and her obsessiveness to blink her eyes to the point that you wonder if she's on the verge of a seizure.

When Jacob first made his appearance with his shirt off in the movie the girls in the theater screamed with delight. Hilarious. Let's not forget friends, he's 17!

It was a blast to see a premiere, I've never been before. My friend Dancia bought tickets a few weeks ago for the 12:20 am show. This specific theater was running New Moon every five min, they have 15 theaters. This is a picture after the movie.

It got out around 2:45, well worth the lack of sleep!
This was by far superior than Twilight (movie). The acting was better, make-up, special effects, and once again had Bella's father, Charlie who's the comedy relief.
I love this picture because during the movie you are convinced that these two really are locked.

4 comments:

The Booher Family said...

Man you r good, posting this the very next day. I'm impressed. I totally have to agree that it was Bella that was annoying this time, and the movie was MUCH better than the first.

Did her screaming when she had "bad dreams" annoy anyone else?

Lisa and Rustin said...

I wish I was there with you!!
I STILL have yet to see it!
By the time I do...it will probably be one of the "$5 movie deals!" Oh well!!
Glad you enjoyed it!
Oh and thanks for the text at the buttcrack of dawn that morning!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I had so much fun that night too! I've already seen it 2 other times...obsessed? Maybe a little! ;o)~

Melanie Papworth said...

I love that top pic of edward. That's all he's good for: PICTURES! HA! Anyway, I must agree, it was awesome. Thanks for going with me again since I didn't go opening night. You're the best! And I echo Lisa - THANKS A LOT for the text at 3am. I might as well have gone! Okay, not really, but it DID wake me up.