Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy Bee

Crazy busy weekend! Saturday started at 5:30am to get up and dressed to meet Mike so we could switch cars. I came home and loaded his truck up with all my stuff to take to my parents' house. I then met Floyd at Home Depot at 8:00 and "found" Nato and Cesar, our day helpers. We then drove to Folsom and met up with Danny and Shawn. Then we drove to my parents' to unload the truck. Then went back to Folsom and grabbed lunch for the workers and us and were assisting them. It consisted of shoveling gravel, bark, weed, dig holes and etc. I took a shower and headed back to the Central Valley.
Sunday consisted of a early morning running, had to get my 9 miles in before it got too hot. Then church. I came home and got my suit on and did some serious back yard work, mowed, weed whacking, packing, broke down both my beds and put them in the 3rd bedroom and got everything out of the 2nd bedroom and did four loads of laundry. My house was 83 degrees inside and I had to actually turn on my AC, in April, to sleep. I need about 2 hrs more sleep, my body is tired!

No comments: