Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back log

I'm sorry folks I've left you high and dry for some time...but I'm back.
Let's recap a few things...
1) Went on a date with Larry last Thursday and had a blast. I'm thinking it was only one way since I haven't heard back from him. :(
2) Friday Mike and I drove to Huntington Beach for a mid-singles conference. I met up with Megan and Allison, yes the same crazy two I was in Mexico with.
3) Had a blast at the pool, eating, laughing, we danced a lot, played Rock Band and listened to lots of snoring as well as Aaron Neville's greatest hits :) during the weekend
4) Yesterday I find out that the man that was going to take in Deuce, one of my dogs ,changed his mind at the last minute, I have to be out of my house by tomorrow. Thaks a lot J/A!
5) Had a mini melt down at mom and dad's last night but hey that's to be expected right?
Future Events
6) Packing up the big stuff tonight and taking it to Sacramento.
7) Taking Sandy to her foster home for a few months at Holly's
8) I do my walk-thru of my new condo tomorrow morning at 8am.
9) Sacramento Half Marathon this Saturday
10) Celebrating LaMar's aka Dad birthday this weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

There is my Panda Bear! Glad to hear you are still alive and as BUSY as ever!!