Friday, June 6, 2008

Beauty

I was looking for a new screen saver this morning and ran into Lance. I sent it to my two-male co-workers as a joke but then I really looked at it and was marvelled by the beauty. True at first the onlooker may say why would I want to look at Lance naked on a bike or you know that's got to be uncomfortable but I can guarantee he's not. Just like a shark needs water to survive and makes it who it is Lance needs his bike. It's who he is. As mentioned here in the office he has sold out to the whole...I'm going to date famous people...Sheryl Crow now Kate Hudson...blah blah blah but has an athlete, the man is downright amazing! His drive, determination and need to fulfill this life could be called contagious. Well done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellie I couldn't agree with you more!
Mom