Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend of shopping

Too much time in the office can really wear on you...although it was a short week last week, it was a busy one at work. By Friday this is what I looked like.


I got the bug...on my way to Sacramento this weekend I took an hour detour to the Vacaville Outlets.
It's been so long since I was there and thought they would have some much on sale/clearance. Boy was I right. I was there for about six hours. The entire outlet chain had this "Spend your $600 Sale". Who knew...I'm serious. Almost in every store everything was on sale with additional _% off. It was amazing. I wish I found more, hence why I was there for six hours. I probably left there spending under $100. I know right!!!


I then proceeded to the Folsom Outlets. (This is where I got into trouble) There were so many new stores i.e. Echo, Volcom, Coach, and more. While I was walking around I just got a glimpse of what it felt like for someone who was visiting out of state doing some shopping. It was in the low 80's, people of all diversity groups with bags in hand, hearing different languages, women laughing with their big sunglasses on, families, couples and individuals all cruising around and it made me smile. I heart California!!

No comments: