Friday, October 3, 2008

Home Before Dark 9-26-08


Neil Diamond had chosen once again to come to Sacramento for a concert. His most recent album, Home Before Dark, was spot lighted but of course it didn't take up most of the time as he played his greatest hits.

Brent and I have a game that we play when we attend Neil's concert...name that tune with his songs during the concert. Brent smoked me! Well done brother!
We had fun that night. We were in the very last row you could get. Floyd had friends there too he was see frequently since the gentleman sitting next to him was oozing into Floyd's seat too.
Then it was Brent, myself, Karen (dad's fun cousin), mom and dad.
Some of our favorite were of course, Sweet Caroline, Play Me, Chery Cherry, Solitary Man, and Brent and I booed when he did Love on the Rocks. We're so over Neil singing it with one of his backup singers every time. If it's not Barbara then it's best to not go there.

2 comments:

The Booher Family said...

All I have to say is.... Neil Diamond!!???? GOTTA LOVE IT! You are so awesome.

Jennifer said...

I'm sooo bummed I missed it. Our Arco connection could have gotten me sweet tickets too, but I just wasn't paying attention.

Next time.

Glad you had fun.

And congrats to your Brent!!!!!