Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve Day

Just a few thoughts...
Our sales team provided us a home cooked brunch for our division and it was the bomb. It was fun chillin' and being able to enjoy each other's company and not worry about answering the phone for a spell.
I am very grateful for my job. A few of you have had to hear me complain about it from time to time but when all is said and done, I love it. It's a beautiful place. Here's a skyview.

I love my co-workers and trades, my freedom, my triple wide trailer that my office is in, I do love my homeowners, some more than others :), I love that I work for a home building company that is secure enough for me to stay employed, and I love that they tell us to put our God first, our family second, and our job third.When we came back from our wonderful breakfast one of my co-workers laptop was stolen from his office. The sad thing is we can almost guarantee who it is and it's quite sad. We have a personal friendships with most of our trades and it's very disturbing that someone would disrupt that because times are tough.
But it's material and we aren't going to let that ruin our Thanksgiving weekend.


1 comment:

Six Skinners said...

Hey yo-
How's it going? Just wanted to say HI!!! I hope your ready to run that Marathon on Sunday. You'll do great. Sounds like work is going good. The kids still talk about "Nanny" Kellie all the time. I didn't know you had a blog. I ran into your blog by accident. I was blog hopping. I guess I have nothing better to do. Your the best.

Talk to you soon.

Kristin