Wednesday, December 24, 2008

100th post Woot Woot Christmas Eve

Our work Christmas party was a few weeks ago. Working in the home building industry during this economy crisis I can honestly say we don't have the budget like we use to. I'm cool with that. I'm lucky I still have a job and I'm grateful for that.
We had our work party at our Pleasanton Office. They had a caravan bus that came and picked some of us up in Manteca. There was a handful of us. Good times.

They had these two massage chairs in the office and I spend a BIG part of the time parked there.
They had a ping pong tournament and Ralph and Mike were practicing here. Santa came and he was also wanting in on the action.
They had a really nice lunch for us. Lori showing you what she's got going on.
They also had Texas Hold'em. I just took a picture, I have no idea how to play.
They had raffles throughout the day. I won the grand prize. A $250 gift card for the Stoneridge Mall. Woot Woot! Guess who's going shopping after Christmas and going to hit the killer sales? That's right...me!
I've mentioned Bass Pro Shop that opened in Manteca a few months ago...well with it being Christmas season they had to out do themselves with the festivities. They moved all the show boats to outside and made that section a children's area with different stations. I went there with Valerie and her beau, Kevin after our work party. I work with Valerie. She is a dear friend. We are all each other have at work...only other girl in the field. We got our picture taken with Santa who was a little creepy for me so I asked if we could take a pic next to this cute snowman. Never mind the family in the background.

No comments: