Monday, December 29, 2008

I got my KEYS!!

Okay some may have heard through the grapevine that I was looking at buying a house and some this may come as a total shock. That's right, I'm on record, I've got my keys to my very own house. I didn't want to talk too much about it since me backing out of the condo in Sacramento and it crushed me. I knew life could happen this go around and not talking about it may be the best. I bought a foreclosure and got a screaming good deal. The house hasn't been occupied since Jan of 2007 and it's been move in ready. They took really good care of it. I'll post some pictures once I'm good and ready. Not trying to sound like a snob but I have the before and just want to get my things in there before I submit it after. Funny, paint makes all the difference in the world.
Off to celebrate. :P

3 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!
I can't wait to see it!!

Dan said...

Congratulations K-Fu!

Unknown said...

Yippie Skippy! Do I sense an open house soon!!!? Congratulations sugar! xoxo