Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pay it Forward

Okay ladies and gentlemen,

The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me. However there are some limitations.
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be poetry (probably not), clothes, paper goods, or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Here's the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I don't blog. I just read yours to make sure you are still alive down there! Periodically, I post a comment but I'm never sure if you see it. I just want to go see FAST AND FURIOUS VII! Vin and Paul are BACK!

But you may consider this comment outside of the contractual agreements you laid out. Merely stopping by. :-)

Jennifer said...

Me! Me! I want something from Kellie! I'm so bummed we missed your housewarming...we had sick kids. Next time you are up here, please come by!

Van said...

I don't blog either or take pictures...so you'll have to post the picture...but I will make 5 things for other people. Fun!!!