Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BUNKO!!

Danicia has been part of the Relay for Life Committee and they had a massive BUNKO party which Melanie and I joined happily. Fun girls night out!!
There were dozens of donated gift baskets that you bought raffle tickets for to win. They also had each player pay $15 to play, all proceeds went to RFL. There were over 37 tables. It was an amazing turn out! I had Melanie take a few picture of me so we show just how many folks were there. Well okay and I like having my picture taken too. :)




5 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

Wow. That picture is horrible of me. I think there should be a law against posting pictures of other people on your blog - they should have to approve the picture first.
Good times that night. Thanks for the ride and the bananas afterward!!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Fun fun fun!!!
Them some hot ladies!!

Kellie said...

I love the picture of the three of us. Danicia's head looks way too big for her body...

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I love the pics Kel...looks like a supa-fun night!

Anonymous said...

How many