Friday, January 14, 2011

Cupcakes

One of the gifts I received from my brothers for Christmas was a cupcake calender. Some may not know that I LOVE to make cute cupcakes!! I've decided to attempt to make the cupcakes of the month, January...Polar Bears. Brent, my brother's birthday is January 8th so why not...
I made a dozen and it took me about 4 hours.
This is the calender's picture...



This is how mine turned out...





We all met up for dinner and I brought dessert!




I have to show you the ducks for March...YIKES!


4 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

wow! super cute cupcakes! Next time I plan a get together at our place, I just might put you in charge of the desserts ;)

They almost look too cute to eat. Also, your crafty christmas gifts are super cute too!

Lisa and Rustin said...

You are so crafty!!!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, you are amazing. I wouldn't even attempt something so domestic.

Audrey said...

Holy Moly Miss Kell... your look EXACTLY like the calander!! Seriously... you have a crafty gift!!
Also, just finished up the NZ trip... looks AMAZING! I want you to move there so I can come see you! I am afraid I would never come home though! Love ya!