Monday, March 28, 2011

Disney on Ice

I think the last time I've been to something...on Ice was about 25 years ago. I know many of you think I'm only 25 but hate to disappoint...I'm a wee older.




Melanie was gracious enough to take care of my ticket and all I had to do was assit with the little ones. CAKE!! I turn into a 7-year-old in an atmostpehere like that. The kids aren't huge fans of loud noises so ear plugs were being sported.


Afterwards we wanted to get the h-e double hockey sticks outta there. So I put Cody on my shoulders to make the trek a bit faster. He didn't know what to do with his hands so why not grab my head???


Love the firework ending!!

2 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

Thanks for the help - that was a fun night for all!

The Booher Family said...

I've never been to disney on ice. I think it should be on my bucket list. Okay.. its added now.