Friday, May 2, 2008

No pictures for now...

Okay, so this week was pure hell. There I said it. There was just a lot going on and it still is...I've also packed my battery charger for my camera so I have no clue where it's at and a dead battery so no pictures for now. :(
Larry did call and things are good.
My walk thru was suppose to be this past Wednesday but they no showed me. I know right?? Being that is what I do...they messed with the wrong girl.
Yesterday was a LONG day at work. Regular hours and then worked at our Rec Center Grand Opening event till 9:30. Then since the residents ate all the food, surprise surprise, we all went out to dinner after.
Tonight is the employees night at the new rec center along with the owner/foremen of the trades we use out here. It should be fun.
Still trying to get a home for Deuce. Brent and Floyd have been so awesome to do everything they can to find him a home as well as housing him for the last few days this week. Thank you so much you two!!
Half marathon tomorrow, I'm meeting Dan and Aveena at 7am. Woot woot!
Until then...have a good one all!

No comments: