Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I STRUGGLE!!

Okay so it's been a few weeks since I lost my car so it's time that I do something dumb, I mean absent minded again...

I'm all packed...everything is in the car...my parking for the Bart station is all pre-paid for...I have all homeowner appointments taken care of...I'm set to go to UT.


Before I was on my way I decided that I would check in so I could go straight to check in my luggage and noticed that it had July 3rd on my ticket. What??? Darn good thing I didn't notice while I was at the airport or that could have been trouble. YIKES!

PS Justin just ended it with me. Are you kidding me??? Not ready to get serious and knows that's what I want.

2 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

OKay...that stinks about the flight!

BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT JUSTIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Audrey said...

I STILL need the WHOLE story! But wanted to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!