Thursday, July 17, 2008

My 35th Birthday

Turning 35 wasn't as bad as I thought. I did work that day and of course took in all the Happy Birthdays wishes and gifts and food.
Valerie, from work, bought me my bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate, THANKS VAL! My boss Ralph got my a gift certificate too and all the trades signed a card. Gotta love those trades!



Cute Melanie brought my strawberry tart to my work while I was doing a quality walk thru of a house. That was AWESOME, thanks Mel! I brought it back to the trailer to share with my co-workers. Yeah we gobbled it up real quick! She's a killer cook.



Later that evening my family came down and we went to Cocoro's for Sushi in Stockton. We had so much fun and the food as always was INCREDIBLE!!


Thanks everyone for making my birthday wonderful.


Just a few days ago some of my girlfriends and I went to John's Incredible Pizza in Modesto for some more birthday celebrations.

It involved all you can eat, arcade games, Dance Dance Revolution, glow in the dark golf, a spiny ride, and it ended with air hockey.
Thanks ladies!