Wednesday, September 17, 2008

San Francisco Mid Singles Gathering

Real quick here's some photos from the Stampede. I just got them today.
The first is of mile 7 and the other is at the finish line.


This past weekend was a long one at that! Mike and I attended the San Francisco Mid Singles Gathering and we partied like it was 1999. The first night we drove up there, danced till one and then everyone hung out for another hour just chitting the chat. We then went to Mel's dinner where there was a good dozen of us chillin'. Then I drove home and went to bed at 5am. Mike staying in Santa Cruz with his cousin Jessie.

Next day I met the boys back in the city at pier 41. They had a ferry rented. It was soooo much fun. The ground level was a dance (killer music) and then upstairs was a meet and greet place. It had table and chairs blah blah blah. Then you walk outside and there's the 2nd and 3rd level. It was a full moon and was a gorgeous site to see the moon cascade on the water with the city behind it. I tried to take a picture of it but you're going to just have to believe me. (the picture didn't turn out) After we were landed about 20 of us continued the night and met at IHOP. Good stuff. The pictures are what I took on the boat and at IHOP.



Mike and I drove him after and got back about 4am. We were talking that we felt pretty cool that we still had it in us...late nights. Of course I slept for 11 hours Sunday night but who's telling?

3 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

looks like fun!

The Booher Family said...

I just read about this all night madness. Dang girl... you really know how to party! Im tellin you right now, one of these days we're all going to a dance with you. If I freak you on the dance floor, will we get in trouble????????

Audrey said...

You inspire me to be more active... and then, I lay back down to some good ol' Dr. Phil and a bag of chips and think.. ehh maybe tomorrow!
Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!