Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My birthday: July 10th to September 29th

It was a good two months of celebrating!

The morning of my birthday I had brunch with my friends here in Manteca. It was so fun to get together. Thank Lisa and Rustin for having us over!



A friend dropped these off for me to say thank you for having her baby shower at my house. She didn't know but it was my birthday...I happily accepted. ;0)


First I met up with my family in Roseville to Costa Vida for dinner. Yum-Yum!! Then my birthday present from my parents was to go to the American Idol concert. We had so much fun and as you can tell it was a pretty packed! We did the same thing a few years ago and had a blast as well.






Mom with her shades since it's so bright inside. Once we were outside of the arena, I think she tripped since it was so dark. It was 10:00 at night!


I asked ummm are you going to take off your sunglasses and she laughed and said yea I was thinking it was really dark out here.





Dad and cousin Karen, aren't the cute!


My friend Andrea made me this cupcake liner container. She has I "heart" cupcakes on it. AWESOME!! Lovin' it!










Melanie had a friend take pictures of her kids and asked if I wanted to be in a few. YES! I love those kids to death and wanted a picture for me. Well she surprised me with this little creation she made. ADORABLE!! Everyone who comes to my house comments on how cute that is. I just say, I know! Right!?!?!






I even got a birthday package from my friend Audrey in the mail in mid September. I love late birthday packages. Patience...it's worth it!

My birthday present from Brent and Floyd was to see Shrek the Musical. We met up with Matt and Steve at dinner since they were also seeing the show. Good times!









During intermission. It was really cute and super funny.


Brent and I posing as ogres. We were in such a rush since everyone was clearing out and it was late but thanks you guys for sticking around so I could get my dang ogre ears! I had been wanting them all night and our friend Matt found some for us.



No comments: