Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Union Ward Christmas Party

To make a longer story short...I was the decorating committee. I decided to decorate the cultural hall in nativity silhouettes, twinkle lights, black and white linens, and nativity sets on each table.
I had small pictures of the silhouettes and drew them free hand and then cut them out and glued to the white paper. It took me about 15 hours. The one of Joseph and Mary took me 2.5 hours. I had to stay after church to draw and cut it because it was too big to do anywhere else.
This is how it turned out. I was very pleased and most grateful for those that I asked to help that came on a Saturday afternoon to help a sista out. (It's hard for me to ask for help but look...I did it :)





The bishopric stayed with our theme and dressed up as the Three Wise Men and passed out candy to the children. This is the Bishop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for the union ward christmas party. i'm sad i missed your crazy cool decorations. PS: i miss you!