Friday, December 2, 2011

Whoops!

I've been instructed by my therapist to take more baths.
Calm is the focus here. :)

This morning I started running my bath water and thought I'll load up the bikes in my Jeep that I need to deliver to schools today. I loaded the four bikes up. Then I saw my garage floor needed sweeping. I swept it. Then I noticed some Christmas decorations to put up outside. I started to set up my exterior Christmas trees. Then...oh my stars my bath!!!!

I don't think I've ever ran that fast, EVER! I was relieved when I got to the hall and saw no water, turned the corner to my bedroom, relieved to see no water, then turned into my master bathroom and this was the water level when I ran in. PHEW!!! My second thought was oooo how much is this going to cost me? Manteca water use is really expensive.
Obviously I had to wait for the overflow to drain the pool, I mean bathtub. So, I finished setting up the trees outside. Came in and it had drained far enough down but when I got in...luke warm. To say the least that did not make me too calm. I'll try again...

No comments: