Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pulte in the snow


Our division president got wind that there was a crew of us that wanted to go to the snow one day so he make it a company snow trip for all those who wanted to go on Jan 22nd. They even got a HUGE bus to drive the 12 of us to Bear Valley Ski Resort. I know right...it even has a bathroom in the back. Our bus driver, Frank, was a little random. He pulled off on the side of the road in Farmington to get some "chocolate". Really that's what he said. Sure enough he came back with a candy bar and Cracker Jacks. (I think he just wanted the prize) He commented that he's never been there but he was taking that bus around the hair pin turns like we were in a go-cart. So I went from sitting in the back of the bus to right up front.

When we got there it was beautiful clear skies and we thought how perfect is this? Well that didn't last long. Boy oh boy did it start snowing. The only other time I've seen it snow like that was in UT. There were times while I was boarding down it was a white out. I couldn't see who or what was in front of me.
This is the crew after lunch and a picture of me coming down. Burr, the bottom of my braid was frozen by the end of the day. We had a blast though!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!
I bet Rus is wishing he could've gone! You look so cute in your orange!!

Audrey said...

Dude I freaking love your bizz! My fave part of all is that you went from sitting in the back of the bus to the front seat!!! I am still gigglin....