Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Eve in Park City with the Petteys!

This past New Year's Eve by far hit number one of all time favorite New Year's Eve ever!

One of my BFFs, Bryant Pettey, aka Brillante, was in the states to see his family for Christmas and New Years since the traveling God is currently residing in Singapore. Family from all areas...Oklahoma, Texas, and California, I mean everyone traveled to ron-de-vou at their cabin in Park City. The best part is I'm close to all his family, brother, his family, sister, her family, parents, even uncle, aunt, and cousins. They were all at the cabin to bring in the New Year. There was so much love, happiness, and joy under one roof. Can't imagine better surroundings! Very late nights...

This is a pic I took of Bryant, myself, Ashley (Bryant's sister), and Joey (Bryant's brother-in-law) at 3:30 am. I had to record our chit chat fest!




I love these guys!!

No comments: