Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can't get enough

I'm sure most of you are watching the Olympics. My schedule has been a bit off since they've begun. They show all the best events and moments so late at night that I'm gong to bed around 12:30 and getting up about 5-5:30 for work, then I'll come home and take a nap just so I can stay up to watch more Olympics. I LOVE the Olympics for various reasons but I think mostly it's to give those athletes that aren't getting paid the big bucks like NBA players and have a real time to shine and represent our country as well.Up to this point I think the best moments was watching the men's swim relay Sunday night. The French team was talking so much smack and at the very last second we take the gold right from under them. I love the pre and post pictures of this relay. I think the picture of Michael Phelps represents how we all were feeling. Victory!


These guys are machines!

The runner up to favorite moment would be last night men's gymnastics high bar, Justin Spring.

3 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

I can vouch for that - Kellie is a total couch potato (or actually, floor potato - she prefers the floor to the couch, apparently...)from the kids' bedtime until about the first time Cody wakes up. HA! :) Thanks for keeping me in the loop with what's going on in the world.

Lisa and Rustin said...

I AM OBSESSING TOO!
GOSH...I just want to have a butt like those synchronized swimmers!

ashlee said...

Kellie...girl, I haven't talked to you in years! It is so fun to see what you are up to. I was on Audrey's blog and saw yours on there and had to take a peek! I have also been staying up to watch the olympics...every night I tell myself that I will go to bed, but then I just get so caught up in the excitement and don't want to miss the big moment!! That relay race we won got me hooked! Anyways, my blog is clarkchaos.blogspot.com
check it out and I will keep you updated on the latest! Love ya, Ashlee