Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What's next?

I probably shouldn't ask...

I'm at a lunch work meeting today, enjoying my split pea soup and blt wrap and lo and behold...I heard a crack and then felt a weird feeling in my mouth. SH*%! My front tooth broke off. Now my two front teeth have been porcelain since I was 8 and about every 5-7 years I get new ones. So I thought I'd show you all what everyone else gets to see/laugh at.

Unreal what one tooth will do to your smile and whole appearance. I look like Rustin Stephenson did last year. You can see the back of it is still on but yup there my right permanent tooth. Pretty huh? They grind it down to put the cap on it. I'm debating while I wait to hear back from my dentist, super glue or tooth bondo? I'm leaning more towards tooth bondo since I'm scared what kind of reactions super glue could have in my mouth besides gluing my lip to my top gums. Perma smile...

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Yikes!!! Sorry about your tooth! You and Rus have more in common than I thought...knee surgery, porceline front teeth...are you sure you two aren't brother and sister?

amylouisey said...

You freakin' crack me up! Who has the guts to put up a pic like that?! You rock Kel! Love ya~!