Friday, August 1, 2008

Stanislaus County Fair

What a fun night we had! It was a great experience to really get me in the mood for the California State Fair that will be arriving to Sacramento two weeks from today! See for yourself!http://www.bigfun.org/fair/index.asp


I'm not going to lie...the Stanislaus Fair had the best corn dogs I've ever had in mi vida. I've had a few in my day and wow is all I need to say. Brent next year you need to come with me!
This is Kambree and I enjoying good fried food.


Melanie, Cody, Kambree and myself enjoyed an evening out, hanging with the cows, horses, riding helicopters, and standing in lines that didn't get you any where. Melanie enjoyed paying $5 for a bag of cotton candy. I love to people watch and part of that was watching hot moms in their tub tops and high heels pushing their strollers around. (Are they really comfortable or is a show? I must know!)

At first Kambree was really apprehensive with the large animals but if you look, with the comfort of mom, she was ready to "touch horse". Go Kambree!!
One of my favorite things last night and after we got home Melanie and I looked at our feet as well as the kid's and DANG GINA...dirty dirty dirty. That's when you know you had a successful night.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Um about the cutest kids EVER! I could steal that little girl! I love a good ol' fair that is fo sho! Mainly the nasty food is what I go for!

Lisa and Rustin said...

How fun!!

Melanie Papworth said...

Oh how cute. Who are those kids? They look like so much fun!! HA! So you beat me to it. Hopefully I will get my fair post done before they wake up today! If not, stay tuned til naptime tomorrow!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

How cute..."Two Moms" with the kids...heck it's the new thang isn't it? LOL! Cute pics!