Thursday, August 28, 2008

California State Fair

Okay so while I'm waiting for Jenifer Rauzon to send me her bunch of State Fair pictures I thought I'd still provide you all the details.


I've been going to the State Fair every year since I was a kid. My great uncle was over the entire ag dept. at the fair so we always got not just free tickets but VIP tickets. They were SWEET! They employees there treated us like royality. (Royality at the State Fair...classic) Anyhooo...


The last four years I've been attending with the same group of people. This year it was me with the Jones and Rauzons.
Every year our group changes just a hair, i.e. pregnancies, marriages...all the good stuff. Okay enough of the boring stuff...what we ate as a group. We have got it down to a science. At random times individually we will go buy different foods for all to share. The list contains, corn dogs, BBQ corn on the cob, french fries, awesome blossom, chicken shish kabob, chicken & veggie shish kabob, funnel cake, coke, water and their famous lemonade. The trick is to pace yourself.
Ryan and I went on the best ride at the very end. The line was about 45 min long and for a one-year-old...that's a long arce time!
Thanks Dan, Aveena, Jen, Ryan, and Lilly for another killer year at the fair!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was fun. And I think my stomach still hurts because of it!