Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay so I need to take some time out and figure out how to make my blog page cute. My friends have the CUTEST pages.
I've been tagged so study up.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

May 1998...I was 24 and living in Provo, UT. I was getting my AA in ECFS and General Studies.

What were you doing five years ago?

May 2003...I was working at VSP, training for my Half Ironman. and living with Holly Beals.

What were you doing five months ago?

January 2008...I ran my best half marathon in AZ with my friend Megan Bates waiting for me, went snowboarding with my Pulte peeps, and dealing with ants in my house.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Go to the gym

2. Don’t get sunburned (over 100 today)

3. Trip to post office for change of address

4. Drive to Sacramento

5. Go through my boxes before putting them in storage

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Trader Joe’s rice cakes with PB

2. Chips and salsa

3. Passion Fruit iced-tea with melon sweetener

4. Baby carrots

5. Triscuits – Cracked Black Pepper

5 places I've lived:

1. Sacramento, CA

2. Salt Lake City, UT

3. Bilbao, Spain

4. Citrus Heights, CA

5. Burien, WA

5 things people don't know about me:

1. The clothes in my closet have to be color coordinated

2. I sweat more than the average girl, a lot more

3. I dilute my juice

4. My pajamas have to match

5. If I get a bloody nose it will only bleed from the right side.

6 people I am tagging:

1. Audrey

2. Jennifer

3. Kennan

4. Megan

5. Valerie

6. Kristen

No comments: