Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yuck!

Over the weekend it was into the triple digits. We moved my things to a storage unit. I'll just say it was a warm one. I was feeling a little dizzy at times and thought it was just due to dehydration. Today, Wednesday and the high is 70's.
I'm feeling yucky too. My chest is tight, hurts to swallow and can't sleep at night. All in all, I can't breathe. I'll be visiting Dr. Patel today at 2:20. Please keep your fingers crossed that he gives me a miracle pill!
I'm leaving for UT tomorrow for four days and will by meeting Justin Wright Taylor for the first time and want to be in top form. This guy is amazing! We have A LOT in common. Here are some of the items; both served in Spain, we're both in construction, we both have a tattoo, we both drive Jeep Cherokees, both very optimistic, we have fun laughing at each other and ourselves, we both are into running and triathlons, we both love to hike/camp/nature, and the list goes on.
I'll try and take lots of photos to keep you all in the loop! :0)

1 comment:

Lisa and Rustin said...

woo hoo! can't wait to hear how your trip was!

get feeling better!