Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mass of feelings...

This morning I got my sorry a out of bed and drove 90 miles to Folsom to meet the Super at my new place for our walk-thru scheduled at 8am (per my request). The Super was an older gentlemen and you can tell he's been in the business all his life. He asked what I did, my reply, I work for Pulte Homes. Oh, what do you do for them? I commented back, I do the QA's and walk-thru's with homeowners. He said ahhh sh*%! Then he went on asking if I wanted the formal walk or if I just wanted to walk it myself. I told him let's just skim the rooms and we'll go from there. I left him with a list of items that needed to be taken care of before my COE. (hehehe)
For those that want to see where I'll be living here's their website http://madroneempireranch.com/
Floyd then called me later to tell me how he just dropped off Deuce at the SPCA in Sacramento. My heart fell...he said it was really hard. He must feel abandoned. :0(
Then just recently I got an email from Holly who's a lifesaver for fostering Sandy for a couple of months and said Sandy is still on the awake at 5:30 schedule. She said not to worry she reminded her they don't get up for another hour or so. That made me smile.
Must look for a new job. The commute and gas will destroy my car, my banking account, and my mojo. It's a must
I have a breakfast date with Geoff in Sacramento Saturday. I'm excited.
I tracked down Kurt Brown.

No comments: