Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi all! I'm back...did you miss me?

There was some drama at the airport. I arrived at the check in counter kiosk 40 min before my flight left. I was told I couldn't check in because I wasn't 45 min early. I said okay that's fine, my bag is small enough I don't need to check it in. They then told me I couldn't even walk on the plane, they refused to give me a boarding pass. All their flights were booked too. To make a very long and dramatic story somewhat short I went to Delta Airlines and bought a ticket with them. It was their very last one for the last flight of the day. I had to wait in the airport for 5 long arce hours. To say the very least I hate United...I don't like using the word hate but I think it's appropriate here. Boycott United Airlines!!


I think like most places in the U.S. Salt Lake City had it's fair share of bad weather during Memorial Day weekend. I had a blast. I met Justin and I think he could say the same. But you really never know until you get an email or phone call following up on the visit. Was it just a fun weekend or I am someone he may consider to date? Vamos a ver! We shall see.

One of the days we went and got pedicures. It was Justin's first and I had fun seeing his facial reactions. While we were there we spoke a lot of Spanish just so we could talk amongst ourselves and they could feel like how the rest of us feel when they speak their language.


Saturday night I met up with Megan, Allison, Fran and Kevin. This is us at a pizza place called Firehouse and yum!! Good stuff! We all went back to Kevin's house and played Wii Mario Kart and Imagine If oh and watched Think You Can Dance. :0)

Came home and did three loads of laundry and listened to Eclipse on CD. I'm half way done. Right now I can't stand the main character Isabella "Bella" Swan. It's a real shame since I've wanted to name one of my girls Bella. We'll see how book 4 is. I may feel differently.

3 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

OKay.............
#1 Sucks about the airline!
#2 GLAD you had fun!
#3 JUSTIN IS CUTE!
#4 I wanna see more pics!

Lisa and Rustin said...

oh and #5 LOVE the bangs!

Bri said...

Yo Kellie. It's Brianne, Jen's sister. I read your blog, ok?

First of all, ITA (I totally agree) about Bella. She bugs.

Secondly, I began my boycot of United back in 2006 when they stranded me in Chicago for a day without my stuff.

Lastly, is that Firehouse in Logan???