Friday, February 22, 2008

The coo-coos and crazies

Since I got some new killer meds from el doctor yesterday, today was a new day for me. I felt AWESOME!! I went to the gym after work because I knew I could get in a good workout just walking at an incline on the treadmill. I won't lie, when my favorite songs came on I bumped up the speed. I promise all you who think I'm going to run myself into the ground, I took it easy. I'm learning with age, as the pre-plastic surgery patient Kenny Rogers once said, You got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to run. Real quick tangent, can we talk about Kenny? What happened to him? He was so handsome!! Hey CRAZY! Yeah Kenny I'm talking to you.
Before the surgeryAfter the surgery
Back to the gym...while I was excercising I was next to a lady that was dancing/walking to the beat of her own drum. She had on so many layers it looked like she was about to take an adventure to the Arctic. As time when on she shed her layers. (She even had Velcro pants and ripped them off like the NBA players do right before they go in after sitting on the bench) The best part was she was enjoying her music, she was actually dancing on the treadmill. The best way I can describe it is picture Elaine, from Seinfeld, dancing. Take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi4O1yi6b0
I ran/walked and smiled the entire time.
Now don't get me wrong, I applaud her for being there. She's making a difference in her health and enjoying it too. I'm not claiming that I don't act a little coo-coo while I'm on the treadmill lip syncing every song that I listen to when I run, but dang, that was funny

No comments: