Monday, February 25, 2008

Night before Mexico

This is going to be a quick one. Last night I had a bit of a panic attack. I went to bed at 10pm but didn't fall asleep until midnight. I'm a night thinker. I finally couldn't take it and got up and wrote down a list of the things that I needed to accomplish today/tonight before heading to the airport. Then I got up at 4am to use the restroom and sure enough, laid in bed just thinking until 6am. Now that the day is done I only have two remaining items on my list. But when you think about it, it really is worth the panic attacks and shortness of breath. I mean just take a look at this place...I think it's worth it!




I have four things that I would like to do in Cabo. #1 Rent wave runners and go around these arches. #2 Get a massage on the beach (if possible) #3 Snorkel anywhere is fine with me, as long as I don't get stung by a jelly, and #4 ATVs, folks that have done this can't stop talking about it. I'm taking my laptop with me so then I can update you all on my days events and post some killer pics too

No comments: