Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 3 in Cabo

This morning I woke up and wanted to do a different run. Instead of running in town I ran along the beach. One thing I forgot to mention is that it is whale watching season right now. We are in the best weeks they're having. No lie, you walk out and you see sprays of water all along the beach. This morning when I was running I stopped a couple of times because it was truly breathtaking too see them. They are SO close. I was even able to see the entire tail as the whale dove to go back under water.

After the run back to the pool and took some fun pictures.


On my way up I checked on activites and Victor said to go ATVing they were going to leave in 15 min. I ran upstairs and asked the girls and they were in. It was so much fun. Brent our guide's name was Miguel and I thought of you. It was so pretty to be there as the sun was going down. Of course I was getting too excited and was coming down this hill that wasn't trailed. When I got to the bottom I hit a bank of sand and would have fipped over the handle bars if they didn't stop me. Instead I hit my lip on the front end and bruised my knees. So now I have a fat lip. Good story right?

Our bus driver had a sign (see picture) that is my favorite quote for the day: Look hard.


Tonight after we came home and showered we had pb & j sandwiches and doritos. YUMMY! I'm serious too. Then we came here to el Centro do Nogocios for computer access.

No comments: