Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dang nose...

Okay so this is what happened...



I've started my training program for the San Diego Rock-N-Roll Marathon for June 1st. I had a great little short run on Monday and yesterday I headed to the gym to get my run in before the Biggest Loser came on (it's true, I love that show!). It was cooking in the gym since it was a scorching 67 degrees yesterday, loved! I was running and after the first mile I was feeling great. Listening to my ipod and decided to bump up my speed, after the second mile I bumped up the incline, then moving into the third mile I wipped my face off and noticed there was blood on my towel.
Looked straight into the mirror and sure enough had a bloody nose. I stopped running, grabbed my things and walked swiftly to the locker room where two of my friends had just finished their step classes and saw me hoovering over the sink. (I haven't had one this bad since I ran in Arizona in October.) Raeleen ran and got me a ice pack and sure enough it did the trick...it always does. Drama with the nose.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Kel, I agree, The Biggest Loser is great and its my favorite show right now. I record every episode and don't miss anything! I'm so glad Jackie got the boot!

Glad to hear that you are back to working out until you hurt yourself. It's not a real workout until there is PAIN! Keep it up and hope to see you soon.