Friday, February 8, 2008

Don't you just love pictures?

Ryan you little darling! He sent this to me and my o' my I forgot all about this birthday that I made everyone wear a hat a take pictues with me. We had soooo much fun! The crew. I think this had to be something like 7 years ago.










When I was in Utah, Megan gave me some photos from my run in Arizona...this one I'm sure all will enjoy. While we were taking this photo another runner said, You know he's gay right?" Okay number one: DUH! Number two which was my comment right back at him, "Doesn't really matter I'll take him any way I can get my hands on him."










While I was in UT my friend Megan, yup her again, had agreed to take the challenge and turn me into a beauty queen. (I was so ready to chop off the hair)















This is a picture of me, goofing off, last night at Outback at a birthday party for one of my friends from my ward. There was a bunch of us there and of couse me showing off the new cut and color.












I had to include this picture! This is a friend of mine from work, Derek, whom I just adore! We all went to Wing Stop and this is what he got when he grabbed for a fry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kell,
Love the new 'do! And who wouldn't take Ricky any way they can get him!!!