Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello

This is a picture of my awesome family. Just by looking at us you know we have F-U-N every time we get together!

Some of the primary kids Easter Sunday. I got my camera out of my purse while I was looking for something and these guys ran over saying hey take a picture of us, take a picture of us. They love looking at the finished pictures. What would they do if we all had to go back to film...Horrible thought, I know!

This is a portion of the entrance to where I work. I really is a beautiful place.

With thoughts of moving, finding another job, finding homes for my two dogs, going over good faith estimates I've only had one panic attack. I would think that's doing pretty darn good! It will all work out...it ALWAYS does.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Kel, a couple of things...
#1 I wish I was at your family dinner at Texas Roadhouse (if that is where you are at) I dig your fam!
#2 ROCK ON Lamar and your NEW CUT! I am impressed!
#3 I will send you a bunch of pics to pick from (when I get back home)
#4 Who looks at your blog from Shaumburg?? I am wondering cuz when we lived in Wisconsin we would go there quite a bit cuz I freaking LOVE it there!