Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring is in the air

This past weekend I took a look at my back yard and was embarrassed that while I was in Mexico there quite a few people that were at my place to feed the dogs. It really is a site...my yard/jungle. My back yard is a field in it's self. (The dogs are so lucky!!) I decided to tackle that beast. I weed eatted and mowed for 2.5 hours on Saturday. I actually had to stop because I filled up my green waste to the rim (and packed). I'm not even a third done with it. But it felt good to get a start on it. I love this time of year when people are smiling more, wanting to be outside and soak up the sun. I got bite by the spring cleaning bug. I looked at my next door neighbor's tree and saw the beautiful blossoms.

Here in the Central Valley there are acres and acres of Almond trees. March is always an amazing month to see these trees in bloom. I do feel for those that have allergies during this time. Brent that includes you too. Don't forget to get your shot.

No comments: